After the Storm Art Print
2016 WINTER COLLECTION INSPIRE
Urban Road's 2016 Winter Collection has been inspired by nature, a fusion of delicate florals and moody abstracts in a romantic colour palette of subdued pastels. The Inspire range showcases Australian botanicals, pixel and patchwork abstracts, vibrant watercolours and a nostalgic photographic series by Erika Weeks. The works embrace seasonal cool tones, and warm, soft hues, celebrating all that is beautiful about crisp winter days and nights.
Each piece can be appreciated for its individual visual appeal, or explored further for the meanings, messages and memories that lie within. Take a step back, let your mind wander, your imagination roam, and prepare to be Inspired.
MADE TO ORDER, MADE TO LOVE.
We're proud to say that all of our Canvas Prints are custom made in Australia to suit your specifications, and as such, have a production timeframe of 7-10 business days.
A flat rate shipping charge of $19.95 applies per print.
Click here for more information on shipping timeframes.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and two timber look colours - chestnut and blonde.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.