CANVAS WALL ART can be ordered as rolled unframed canvas, unframed stretched canvas and framed stretched canvas. The frame used is a Shadow Box Frame which has a 10mm void around the edges of the stretched canvas. The depth of the Box Frame is 40mm and adds 5cm to both the height and width of the canvas size. This provides the appearance of the stretched canvas “floating” within the frame and results in a very sophisticated finish to the canvas artwork. Canvas Box Frames are available in Black, White or Timber Look.
PREMIUM FRAMED PRINTS can be ordered as rolled unframed prints or framed prints. The frame used is a high-quality wood construction frame and uses museum grade, glare resistant plexiglass which houses the artwork. Customers can purchase Premium framed prints with or without a white mat board. Framing options include Black, White or Raw Oak.
POSTER PRINTS can be ordered as unframed or framed prints (75x100cm Rectangle and Large Square sizes are only available unframed). Poster frames are available in White, Black and Raw Oak. The glass used is a glare resistant grade plexiglass.
You can view our Artwork Guide here for more information on our product specifications.
Orders will progress through different status’ from the moment you order with us. They are defined in the following three stages:
CONFIRMED: Thank you for your order!
PACK: Your item is now in production. Our products are made from multiple locations across Australia. Orders with different product types will be shipped at different times from different locations due to the varying time needed to produce each product type.
DISPATCHED: Your order is on its way! Look out for your dispatch email or Log in to your account to get tracking information.
Quotes can be added to your account by viewing your shopping cart and selecting to ‘create a quote from your shopping cart’. You will be prompted to enter your shipping address before confirming and saving the quote. To progress your quote to an Order click onto the quote from the My Account area of the website and select to Approve the quote. This will then enable the payment options to become available for the order. Each order is allocated an Order ID which is a unique identifier for your order. Once payment has been made, no changes can be made to the order online.
The best way to stay up to date with sales and promotions is to register to receive our newsletter. Click here to register. Sales and Promotions are valid for the advertised dates and times only and cannot be extended. Discounts cannot be applied to orders placed outside of the advertised times. If you are unsure how to enter a discount code please contact us here. For more information about our Sales and Promotions, please read our terms and conditions here.
Our premium art products are made to order with a production and delivery time of 2-4 weeks Australia-wide.
The item/s will be dispatched from our warehouses in QLD, NSW and/or VIC by one of our freight carriers. Posters, cushions, acrylics and promotional products in stock will be dispatched in 5 business days. For artworks being shipped internationally, we recommend only doing so with rolled artworks, with the maximum size available to ship internationally being 100cm in length/height.
USA + EUROPE: We may partner with international printers in USA & Europe for our international orders. We work closely with our international liaisons to ensure that your canvas is printed and packaged to the highest standards and protected while in transit.
NEW ZEALAND: Yes we do offer to ship to New Zealand. Please contact us for a quote.
You will be eligible for a store credit or refund if:
- You have requested a change of mind within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You have returned the item/s to our warehouse and they are in good condition. We do ask where possible if the item can be packaged safely to avoid any damage occurring during transit.
If you are a retailer of homeware products please apply here. Once you’ve had a chance to complete and submit the online form, we will review your request and be in touch within 1-3 business days. If we require further information, we will contact you via phone or email. Please note, no products can be sold online without written approval from Urban Road. International customers are welcome to apply for wholesale access.
If you are already a registered wholesale/trade customer, log into your account and create quotes, orders and access other wholesale-only benefits.
Do you have a larger order or project in mind? Don't forget we can also help you out with commercial projects. View our commercial work here or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please log in to your wholesale account. Select your products, including all the sizing and framing options and add to your cart
- Click the ‘SHOPPING CART’ – Top right corner and select 'VIEW CART'
- Select ‘CREATE QUOTE FROM CART’ just above the list of the products chosen
- Confirm your details and email address are correct and scroll down, check the 'Terms & Conditions' box & select ‘CONFIRM & PROCESS QUOTE’
- You will then receive an email confirming your quote with a PDF including images and details of your quote.
- When you are ready to convert your quote to an order, sign into your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the ACCOUNT SUMMARY page where you will see your saved quotes
- Select the quote if you would like to process
- Select ‘APPROVE QUOTE’, click through to ‘CONFIRM AND APPROVE QUOTE’
- On the invoice page select ‘PAY NOW’
- Select payment option and complete order payment
- Thank you! Your order is now in production, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Social Media handles + Social statistics (including follower demographic and geographic information)
- Website or portfolio link
- How you wish to work with Urban Road!