Paper Crane II
2018 AUTUMN/WINTER COLLECTION: CONTINUUM
Designed to be hung as a triptych feature, Urban Road's latest release takes wall art to the next level. These high-quality prints maintain the gorgeous textured look of the original hand-painted silk wallpaper, creating the feeling of an authentic Oriental inspired wall mural, with a uniquely Urban Road twist. Available in all of our original canvas and framed print options.
Paper Crane II - Part two of an Oriental wetlands inspired mural piece featuring lush, green foliage and groups of beautiful white cranes on a grey background. Designed to be displayed as a triptych with Paper Crane I & III.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.