Introducing Petra Meikle de Vlas.
Petra is a Mixed Media Artist who's work ranges from a combination of Fine Art, Abstract to Impressionism with the use of many mediums. Petra lives and works on her Rainforest property in FNQ Cairns, enjoying The Great Barrier Reef as a major source of inspiration and reference for her work. She is an artist who lives and breathes her craft, thrives on breaking the rules, taking risks, constantly perfecting techniques and exploring new ideas. This collection represents the effects of reactions between mixed mediums. The power of the chemistry between these pigments carried by different mediums, attracting or repelling each other resulting in interesting formations. Every new piece made is a collaboration of many experiments, techniques learned and effects stumbled upon, through many years of experience as she harnesses and manipulates the different mediums to create her art.
MADE TO ORDER, MADE TO LOVE.
We're proud to say that all of our Canvas Prints are custom made in Australia to suit your specifications, and as such, have a production timeframe of 7-10 business days.
A flat rate shipping charge of $19.95 applies per print.
Click here for more information on shipping timeframes.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
|Brand||Petra Meikle de Vlas|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.