Atticus Side Table - Travertine
Atticus Side Table - Travertine - The Atticus Side Table evokes serenity and simplicity with its modern, clean design. Crafted from honed travertine, this piece is a stylish addition to any space with its sophisticated, clean lines and sleek construction. Use Atticus as a display table with candles or a small plant or use it in the entryway to set down your keys and bag on the way inside your home. Previously known as Camilo Side Table.
- Exquisitely crafted from Natural Honed Travertine Stone
- Embracing unique colours and variations in each piece
- Effortless upkeep, simply glide over with a damp cloth for pristine maintenance.
Please note that our collection features natural stone and marble, resulting in each piece being unique. Variations in veining, colour tones, and patterns are part of the inherent beauty of these materials. While we strive to provide accurate product images, please expect slight differences between the displayed images and the actual item you receive, adding to the exclusivity and individuality of your purchase. Kindly take note of the exquisite nature of our decor items crafted from premium Natural Marble, as they exhibit both considerable weight and a delicate fragility
Disclaimer: Colours of Urban Road products may vary due to device display differences, monitor settings, inherent product variations, lighting conditions, and screen calibration. While we strive for accuracy, slight variations may occur. For any concerns, contact our customer support. Your satisfaction is our priority.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
1. Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email confirming that your order has been placed. Your order will show as "Pick" status in your online account.
2. Your order will then start production in our Australian warehouse and you will receive an email from us to say that your order is progressing. Unless bought on Pre-Order, all of our furniture items are in stock and ready to dispatch within 3-5 business days. Your order will show as "Pack" status in your online account.
3. After your order is carefully packaged, you will then receive the final email from us which will contain the courier tracking information. Please allow 3-5 business days for Metro and Regional areas and 7-10 business days for WA, NT, TAS and Rural locations. Your order will show as "Dispatched" status in your online account.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We know how frustrating it can be when you miss out!
For items that are sold out and don't yet have a confirmed restock date, a "Notify Me" button will show. Use this feature to be notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
For items that have a confirmed restock date, a "Pre-Order" button will show. When you purchase a pre-order item, you are reserving your item ahead of time. We display the estimated date that the item will restock so you have an idea on when the item will be dispatched to you. Please note: this date is reviewed regularly and can change depending on shipping arrival dates.
Please be aware that as our natural stone furniture items are heavy and of a fragile nature, these items may arrive in a packaging crate and require a forklift to unload.
Please enter your postcode at the checkout for your exact calculated delivery price.
Our large furniture items are shipped with special freight services. These couriers will contact you to schedule your delivery once they have collected your items from our warehouse. Please allow additional days for delivery with these services. Please contact us if you have any questions by phone, email or Livechat.
Due to the size and weight of our furniture, we are unable to ship internationally.
For more information on shipping and deliveries, please click on our Shipping page.