Urban Road is proud to present Gigja Einarsdottir Icelandic Photographer. Gigja was born and raised with Icelandic horses. Her beautiful images capture the strength, grace, and gentle nature of the animals. They also benefit from her love and understanding of the horses themselves. “I love to work with them and watch them….they have an unbelievable network of communication and energy I can’t explain with words,” she says. What makes Gigja's images so beautiful and exceptional is that she manages to not only capture the horse's beauty but also its character./p>
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.