Verdure II Sepia
2016 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION “ELEMENT”
Minimalism fuses with the surreal and whimsical in one of Urban Road's most diverse releases to date. Element melds Urban Road's trademark tropical prints and abstracts with an exciting photographic series exploring stark parallels and contrasts. From the emerald ocean to the dry of the desert, urban scenes to the tropics, built form and nature, it's a seamless blend of elements from the real and the imagined. Hard edges and monochrome tones are softened by feminine curves and delicate pastels. Light play and shadows give depth to works exuding stillness, while others give rise to the gentle motion of a summer breeze. From cityscapes to tribal prints, the familiar to the mysterious, this collection exemplifies elements of both reality and art.t.
Black and white ink study of lush tropical foliage, ideally displayed as a collection with Verdure 1 & 2.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.