2016 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION “ELEMENT”
Minimalism fuses with the surreal and whimsical in one of Urban Road's most diverse releases to date. Element melds Urban Road's trademark tropical prints and abstracts with an exciting photographic series exploring stark parallels and contrasts. From the emerald ocean to the dry of the desert, urban scenes to the tropics, built form and nature, it's a seamless blend of elements from the real and the imagined. Hard edges and monochrome tones are softened by feminine curves and delicate pastels. Light play and shadows give depth to works exuding stillness, while others give rise to the gentle motion of a summer breeze. From cityscapes to tribal prints, the familiar to the mysterious, this collection exemplifies elements of both reality and art.
Tribal inspired print of white lines on a black background. Perfect for pairing with This Way and That, Velocity and Transverse.
- Professionally printed on premium poly cotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. Available in white, black and timber look.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading!
- Available in multiple sizes, in either black, white, oak or metallic gold finish.
- Made of quality timber moulding and are fully-glassed*, matted and immaculately presented.
*Please note, 55 x 70cm, 84 x 105cm, 106 x 141cm and 106 x 106cm is framed in quality acrylic plexiglass to avoid breakage in transit.
ALL CANVAS AND FRAMED ART ARE MADE TO ORDER. PRODUCED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA.
For more information on our wall art products, click here.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.