Indian War Bonnet Pink
Headdresses and war bonnets are likely the most universally recognized symbol of the American Indian. Hand crafted with tall feathers and skillfully decorated, this headgear was considered something of great honor to have one and great power was attributed to them. Its beauty was considered of secondary importance; the bonnet's real value was in its supposed power to protect the wearer. The bonnet is still only to be worn on special occasions and is highly symbolic.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.