Headdresses and war bonnets are likely the most universally recognized symbol of the American Indian. Hand crafted with tall feathers and skillfully decorated, this headgear was considered something of great honor to have one and great power was attributed to them. Its beauty was considered of secondary importance; the bonnet's real value was in its supposed power to protect the wearer. The bonnet is still only to be worn on special occasions and is highly symbolic.
- Professionally printed on premium poly cotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. Available in white, black and timber look.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading!
- Available in multiple sizes, in either black, white, oak or metallic gold finish.
- Made of quality timber moulding and are fully-glassed*, matted and immaculately presented.
*Please note, 55 x 70cm, 84 x 105cm, 106 x 141cm and 106 x 106cm is framed in quality acrylic plexiglass to avoid breakage in transit.
ALL CANVAS AND FRAMED ART ARE MADE TO ORDER. PRODUCED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA.
For more information on our wall art products, click here.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review