2017 AUTUMN/WINTER COLLECTION: ILLUSION
Illusion explores the opposing forces present in nature and the female form, the delicate and the fierce, geometric lines and fluidity, simplicity and glamorous intricacies, the warmth of romance and the icy cold of winter. The result is a dreamy, pastel fusion of colour, motion and energy, melding seamlessly together. Is it real or is it an illusion?
Imperial Halo: Imperial Halo is part of an oriental inspired three-part series with Imperial Zed and Imperial Tie. It is just as striking on its own as a work of minimalism and contrast.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.