Urban Road is proud to present Gigja Einarsdottir Icelandic Photographer. Gígja was born and raised with Icelandic horses. Her beautiful images capture the strength, grace, and gentle nature of the animals. They also benefit from her love and understanding of the horses themselves. “I love to work with them and watch them….they have an unbelievable network of communication and energy I can’t explain with words,” she says. What makes Gigja's images so beautiful and exceptional is that she manages to not only capture the horse's beauty but also its character.
- Professionally printed on premium poly cotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. Available in white, black and timber look.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading!
- Available in multiple sizes, in either black, white, oak or metallic gold finish.
- Made of quality timber moulding and are fully-glassed*, matted and immaculately presented.
*Please note, 55 x 70cm, 84 x 105cm, 106 x 141cm and 106 x 106cm is framed in quality acrylic plexiglass to avoid breakage in transit.
ALL CANVAS AND FRAMED ART ARE MADE TO ORDER. PRODUCED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA.
For more information on our wall art products, click here.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review