Wanderer Indigo Art Print
Wanderer Indigo - A wonderfully detailed watercolour illustration of a bohemian macrame wall hanging in navy.
2017 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION: RHAPSODY
Paying homage to the Australian Summer, Urban Road’s latest collection explores the nostalgia of days gone by – the sun shining on freckled cheeks, moments spent in your favourite swimsuit, and watching sunsets over salty oceans. The collection is a harmony of unique pieces that collectively follow a single movement; free-flowing between natural landscapes, lush tropics, and the spontaneity of the Bohemian spirit. The result is a Rhapsody of moods, colours and energy.
Inspired by the original macrame wall hanging by Home Vibes Macrame - available at www.homevibes.com.au
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.