Road to Somewhere - An aerial artwork displaying an interesting cross section of roads, fields, and rivers in varying blue tones.
Introducing the latest addition to our Urban Road x Shaynna Blaze collaboration - IN PLANE VIEW
Of the collection, Shaynna says, "It's inspired by my years of travel around Australia and overseas, staring out of a plane window and taking in the different shapes, patterns and palettes of the spaces below." A breathtaking showcase of aerial landscapes, capturing the rich colours, beautiful intricacies, and flowing forms of nature.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
|Brand||Shaynna Blaze x Urban Road|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.