Panama I Art Print
2018 AUTUMN/WINTER COLLECTION: CONTINUUM
Designed to be hung as a triptych feature, Urban Road's latest release takes wall art to the next level. These high-quality prints maintain the gorgeous textured look of the original hand-painted silk wallpaper, creating the feeling of an authentic Oriental inspired wall mural, with a uniquely Urban Road twist. Available in all of our original canvas and framed print options.
Panama I - Part one of a tropical inspired mural piece featuring lush, green banana palms on a warm nude backdrop. Designed to be displayed as a triptych with Panama II & III.
MADE TO ORDER, MADE TO LOVE.
We're proud to say that all of our Canvas Prints are custom made in Australia to suit your specifications, and as such, have a production timeframe of 7-10 business days.
A flat rate shipping charge of $19.95 applies per print.
Click here for more information on shipping timeframes.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and two timber look colours - chestnut and blonde.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.