Sharon Blair - Within Urban Road's S/S 2016 collection 'ELEMENT', we are excited to showcase the new prints from multi award winning abstract artist Sharon Blair. Using sophisticated mixed water media techniques and unusual materials throughout her work, Sharon's pieces are intuitive, inspired by imagination, emotion and mother nature. The result is a contemporary abstract style that captures the ‘essence, spirit and feeling’ of a subject in a soft, organic and sometimes very colourful way.
Layers creating a crystalline texture, exotic by name and nature.
- Professionally printed on premium poly cotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. Available in white, black and timber look.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading!
- Available in multiple sizes, in either black, white, oak or metallic gold finish.
- Made of quality timber moulding and are fully-glassed*, matted and immaculately presented.
*Please note, 55 x 70cm, 84 x 105cm, 106 x 141cm and 106 x 106cm is framed in quality acrylic plexiglass to avoid breakage in transit.
ALL CANVAS AND FRAMED ART ARE MADE TO ORDER. PRODUCED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA.
For more information on our wall art products, click here.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review