Mermaiden I Art Print
Mermaiden I Canvas Art Print - An abstract artwork featuring an ocean-like marbling of chartreuse, blue, cream and green, with flecks of rust and grey. Pairs with Mermaiden II & III.
2019 AUTUMN/WINTER COLLECTION: ODYSSEY
Taking you on a journey through oceans, and wide, open spaces; past colourful creatures, and through a kaleidoscope of botanicals, Urban Road's new collection is a celebration of adventure; urging you turn the page on what once was familiar, and leap into the unknown. Like a trick of the light - by adding a dash of colour here, and a touch of whimsy there, ODYSSEY beckons you to come and delight in the rediscovery of ordinary things, to wonder with brand new eyes at the beauty of natural form.
MADE TO ORDER, MADE TO LOVE.
We're proud to say that all of our Canvas Prints are custom made in Australia to suit your specifications, and as such, have a production timeframe of 7-10 business days.
A flat rate shipping charge of $19.95 applies per print.
Click here for more information on shipping timeframes.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.