Making Tracks Art Print
Making Tracks Art Print - A neutral, textured abstract that features overlapping shapes and strokes in a muted beige, white, sage and pink colour palette.
2019 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION: SOLSTICE
Urban Road's SS19 collection calls you into the depths of midsummer, inviting you to wander along its sun-bleached shores, to float on turquoise tides, to see the world through a golden-lit lens, and extends an invitation - surrender to Summer, to Solstic
MADE TO ORDER, MADE TO LOVE.
We're proud to say that all of our Canvas Prints are custom made in Australia to suit your specifications, and as such, have a production timeframe of 7-10 business days.
A flat rate shipping charge of $19.95 applies per print.
Click here for more information on shipping timeframes.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and two timber look colours - chestnut and blonde.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.