Urban Road's 2019 Poster Collection
Looking Fierce - A striking close-up of a lioness looking up, against a stark black background.
Photographed by Prince David.
Journey through the beauty and wonder of nature with our latest Poster release. Drawing inspiration from sleepy Summers spent both at home and abroad, the collection is designed to cover a wide range of themes - featuring tropical jungalow images, timeless Australian Natives, vibrant Californian landmarks, European seashores, organic abstract shapes, and adorable animals. With a consistent warm and neutral colour palette, perfect for mixing and matching in a gallery wall, yet iconic enough to make a statement when displayed individually.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally giclee printed on natural white, matte, ultra smooth, acid free art paper.
- The frames are made from solid wood with a contemporary finish. Available in black, white or natural unfinished timber.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic protects the print.
- Framed posters come complete with ready to hang hardware.
- Unframed posters arrive rolled in a protective tube.
- 75x100cm RECTANGLE and LARGE SQUARE sized prints are only available unframed.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the unframed printed poster size. Please refer to the Poster Product Specs for the finished size when framed.
Please be aware that our Raw Oak frames are a natural product, and as a result there may be slight variations in colour and grain between products of the same kind.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.