Kintsugi - A minimal black and grey artwork that was inspired by the simple tranqulity of paper folding. Pairs with Modular, Tessellate and Origami.
2018 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION: REMINISCE
Re-imagined memories seen through the lens of modern culture, Urban Road's latest release feels like sifting through old photographs. Starlit skies, sleepy seashores and sunburned landscapes - a breathtaking recollection of memories unaffected by time; an invitation to Reminisce.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.