Jenny Liz Rome - Artist Collection Kate as Amelia - A colourful and quirky illustration of a woman with blue hair wearing a pair of aviator goggles. Introducing our stunning artist collection by the incredibly talented Jenny Liz Rome. Based in Canada, Jenny Liz Rome specialises in fantasy portraiture, combining different forms of media and exploring themes of femininity and the wild.
RECTANGULAR POSTER PRINTS:
- Professionally giclee printed on natural white, matte, ultra smooth, acid-free art paper.
- Frames are available in black, white, or natural unfinished timber.
- Please be aware that our timber frames are a natural product, and as a result, there may be slight variations in colour and grain between products of the same kind.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic protects the print.
- Framed posters come complete with ready to hang hardware.
- Unframed posters arrive rolled in a protective tube.
- Are offered in six choices of size.
- The listed size refers to the unframed printed poster size. Please refer to the Poster Product Specs for the finished size when framed.
- 75x100cm print can only be purchased unframed.
- 84x105cm size can only be purchased framed.
- Frame profile sizing for A4, A3, A2 & A1 frames are 20mm on the face and 20mm deep for the oak, and the black and white frames are 25mm on the face and 25mm deep.
- Frame profile sizing for 84x105cm frames is 32mm on the face x 45mm deep.
- Oak frame colour of the 84x105cm frames differs from the A4, A3, A2 & A1 sizes.
- Please be sure to view the Frame Moulding Dimensions image below before making your purchase.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
1. Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation. Your order will show as “Pick” status in your online account.
2. Your order will then start production in our Australian warehouse and you will receive an email from us to say that your order is progressing. The standard production time for the Posters is 3-5 business days. Your order will show as “Pack” status in your online account.
3. After the production time has ended, your order is carefully packaged up and booked in with a Courier to start making its way to you. At this time you will receive the final email from us which will contain the courier tracking information. Please allow 3-5 business days for Metro areas and 7-10 business days for WA, NT, TAS and Regional locations. Your order will show as “Dispatched” status in your online account.
WHY DO WE HAVE A PRODUCTION TIME?
All Posters are custom made in our Australian warehouse by our professional framing team. We offer the ability to select the size of your artwork and whether you’d like your artwork to arrive Unframed or Framed in one of 3 colours, with or without a printed white border. Having these options means that we need some time to create the artwork to your exact requirements. This means that you can absolutely say to your friends and family that you’ve had the artwork custom made for your space.
|SHIPPING COST||STANDARD PRODUCTION COST||
METRO SHIPPING TIME*
WA, NT, TAS, REGIONAL SHIPPING TIME*
|FREE||3 – 5 business days||
3 - 5 business days
7 - 10 business days
|Unframed||FREE||3 – 5 business days||3 - 5 business days||7 - 10 business days|
We can ship various sizes of our Unframed and Framed products to areas outside of Australia.
To New Zealand, the shipping for your Unframed or Framed poster will be free excluding the 84x105cm Framed Poster size. For other locations please contact us for a shipping quote by phone, email or Livechat.
For more information on shipping and deliveries, please click on our Shipping page.
|Brand||Jenny Liz Rome|