Cupola Art Print
Cupola - A playful abstract piece displaying quirky shapes and forms in a dark blue, blush and grey palette. Pairs with 'Eaves'.
2018 AUTUMN/WINTER COLLECTION: CONTINUUM
A nod to the retrospective, Urban Road's latest collection is their own unique spin on minimalism - a celebration of simple lines and forms, soft muted colour palettes and organic curves. Yet, as the collection progresses, it dares to dip its toes into much edgier waters with dark, moody subject matter and bold photographic imagery, culminating in a continuous sequence of artworks that are at times unperceivably different, yet stunningly diverse - a Continuum.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA WITH A PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS.
- Professionally printed on premium polycotton artist canvas; using latex printing methods.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 36mm timber frame.
- There is an option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. This means the canvas sits within the frame, 10mm from the edge, creating a shadow between the canvas and the frame. Available in white, black and timber look.
ROLLED CANVAS ART:
- Made to order.
- Durable, museum-quality, matte coated polycotton canvas.
- Professionally printed using a premium, aqueous inkjet printer, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum.
PLEASE NOTE: The listed size refers to the finished, stretched size of the artwork. The rolled canvas is printed and cut with an additional 120mm to allow for stretching. The artwork has a mirrored, 45mm edge for gallery wrapping.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.